Saturday 25 August 2012

Back To The Past

I still remember when I was in primary 6, my teacher always getting angry because we always ignore her instruction. Actually she is go to our school to do her practical. One day, she was very angry and disappointed because we always ignore her presence. She decided to bring all her practical friend which also do their practical in our school to enter our class and give warning to us.

Funny? LOL !! I still remember one of her friend told me right to my face "Jangan nak buat muka kesian kat sini". (which translate to English, "don't show your pity face here".) Why? I just stand there doing nothing, just be silence.  Until today, my friends still remember about this story and we always laugh out loud when we hang out together, talk about the stupid things that we have done.