Saturday 25 August 2012

Saturday Night

Today is Saturday. The day which all the football fans are waiting for. Why? Because on Saturday every football fans will step aside their work or maybe ignore.  Just sit down, relax and watch television. Sports channel of course. yesterday is the opening match for Bundesliga (German's League) and I don't want to miss that match.

 A match between Borussia Dortmund against Werder Bremen. The score line goes to Dortmund with a goal from Marco Reus and Goitze. Why do write about this? LOL !! Every time I watch football my adrenaline goes higher. As if I can't live without football. Besides, both of them are in Germany national football team. I support Germany national football team because their always surprise all the spectators. By the way, congratulations to Borussia Dortmund for being unbeaten in 29 league games.