Sunday 26 August 2012

Escape?


A group of truoblemaker
Have you ever escape class? If you ask me, I done that when I was in Form 5. I still remember that myself, Aubrey and Alan escape class during Pendidikan Moral class. It prove that we don't have any moral right? But, to escape class we need to have skills to sneak around without been notice by someone. Surely we have those qualities. LOL !! Can you do that in class? I can !! At that time we are still young, wild and free (do I sound like Wiz Khalifa?). Not mature enough to think what is right or wrong. No one notice that we going out from the class.

During English lesson, the whole class escape from entering a class. Where did we go? LOL !! All my classmate playing football at the field. Surely its hard to handle a class which consists of all male student right? We don't care about the consequence or the punishment that we might face. But who cares? Our motto is "one team, one dream", never left someone behind. Face the trouble together, that's what friends for.