Sunday 26 August 2012

Need More Holiday !!

WHAT ?
It's Sunday already?
Oh no, tomorrow gonna be a busy day. Surely after this I will be busy with my study because final exam is just around the corner. Anyway forget about that, yesterday Tottenham Hotspur drew 1-1 with West Bromwich Albion . WHAT THE? THIS THING USUALLY HAPPEN IF I DON'T WATCH THE MATCH LIVE !! LOL.
But, its okay. Maybe later they will find their momentum. Just trust Andre Villas Boas and I guarantee they will perform well in upcoming match.

Can I extend this holiday? Actually I waste my holiday doing nothing. Playing computer games from morning until midnight, online and watch movies. Teenagers usually do that right? LOL.

If you ask me did I study? The answer is NO.
My definition for Holiday is, the day we enjoy our self doing things that we like. Forget about books and notes.  Procrastinate !!